Videx 701T Access Control Timer
View the Videx 701T access control timer with automatic BST/GMT time correction and 6 programmable on/off times for electric locks.
Need an electronic timer lock? Videx go one step further with their access control timer that can be used in conjunction with any electric locks to enable locking and unlocking at pre-specified times. The Videx 701T at Electric Locking Systems comes with a backlit LCD display, trade button input and automatic time correction. Program up to 6 different on or off times, ideal for keyless entry and buildings requiring low maintenance but secure access control. Set times for a single day of the week, weekends, week days or all days and the on-board rechargeable battery lasts for three months. In the event of a power failure, the access control timer will keep the correct time and time zone (of which 6 time zones are available).
Pair your electronic door lock with this timer and adjust the relay time from 1 second up to 99 seconds during programming.
The Videx 701T features a 3A relay output and operates from either 12V AC or DC. The exterior is a white ABS plastic box 110x70x30 mm.
- 12V AC or DC operation. (24V version available called the Videx 701T/24)
- Dry Contact 3A rated relay output (CO, NO & NC)
- Six fully programmable ON/OFF times
- Dimensions:110 x 70 x 30 mm
- Three month rechargeable on board battery backup that will maintain the correct time and all time bands during mains failure
- Automatic British summer time correction (BST/GMT)
- Trade button input
- Trade activated relay time can be adjusted from 1 second up to 99 seconds during programming
- All information is displayed on an easy to read, 2 lines, 16 characters, back lit, LCD display
- The time clock is mounted within an ABS white wall mountable plastic box
Order the Videx 701T access control timer online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.