Videx IP System 4000 Series Videokits
New range of IP intercom products for communication via a Local Area Network (LAN). Using cloud services, communication across the internet can also be achieved with the use of tablets or smartphones running the Videx CloudNected App. The system is also available as a kit which includes the entrance panel, videophone and power supply.
- Call progress LED’s (4: call, busy, speak and door open)
- Expandable up to 42 call buttons (4000 series modular)(
- Expandable up to 40 call buttons (vandal resistant series)
- Communication via LAN or private network and across a public network (internet) using the Videx CloudNected App
- Videx CloudNected App available for tablets and smartphones
- 2x relay outputs and 2x PTE inputs
- External Camera input
- Wide angle camera as standard
- 3.5″ 6200 series colour videophone with touch screen display and OSD menus
- POE or 12Vdc powered videophone
- RJ45 ethernet connection on the videophone
- Programmable buttons
- Up to 16 internal videophones per apartment with intercommunication facility
- Call log feature with picture capture facility
- FOR LARGER SYSTEMS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com and we will be able to quote for you.
The Videx IP system is available as a convenient kit and as an expandable system which can be customised to suit the needs of any building. 12 gauge, 316 grade stainless steel vandal resistant entrance panels are available along with the popular 4000 Series modular style, all with a wide angle colour camera and with 1 call button up to a maximum of 42 call buttons (40 call buttons for the vandal resistant series) and an input for an optional second camera.
The kits includes a wall mount 6200 series videophone and the entrance panel which is available in standard 4000 series modular or vandal resistant form with surface or flush mounting options. The videophone includes a touch screen 3.5” colour display enabling the end user to customise a range of settings as well as initiate calls to entrance points, neighbours and internally to other extensions with the facility to have up to 16 videophones in each apartment or office. An event log can also be viewed on the videophone with a video capture feature to see missed callers. The kit also includes a 1.25A 12Vdc power supply which can be used to power the entrance panel, a lock release and the videophone if required. The videophone can also be powered via POE from a POE switch.
Bespoke vandal resistant panel sizes are also available upon request. Available with engraved legend or back lit name plate windows and incorporate call progress LED’s to assist a caller. Entrance panels and videophones all have two relay outputs, two inputs and RS485 connectivity which can be used for a variety of functions such as door/gate release and activation of auxiliary functions.
PLEASE SEE PRODUCT INFORMATION TAB ABOVE FOR FURTHER PRODUCT AND SET UP INFORMATION