Viro Block Out Electric Rim Lock
View the Viro blockout electric lock available with or without push button, galvanised ideal for indoor and outdoor applications suitable for both wooden and metal doors.
PLEASE CLICK ON HANDING DIAGRAM IN PHOTOS ON LEFT, TO REFERENCE CORRECT HANDING REQUIRED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELEPHONE OR EMAIL FOR ADVICE ON HANDING BEFORE ORDERING
PLEASE CLICK ON HANDING DIAGRAM IN PHOTOS ABOVE, TO REFERENCE CORRECT HANDING REQUIRED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELEPHONE OR EMAIL FOR ADVICE ON HANDING BEFORE ORDERING
The “BLOCK-OUT” electric locks are suitable for inside and outside doors and gates, and are interchangeable with the V97 locks (maintaining the old striker) and with the most common already installed electric locks. The manually operated dead-bolt ensures lock closing regardless of the electric impulse. The characteristics and finish make the painted versions ideal for inside wooden doors; the galvanized versions are best for outside metal doors and gates, even in surroundings subject to considerable temperature ranges.
- Installation: horizontal.
- Backset: adjustable 50-60-70-80 mm, by means of a simple operation with the Allen key supplied.
- Double replaceable coil: which distributes the load uniformly and ensures a long working life.
- Voltage: standard 12V AC (on request 12V DC; 24V AC or DC).
- Case: one-piece galvanized steel.
- Cover: galvanized steel.
- Handle: nylon, and nylon cylinder ring nut.
- Latch: solid nickel-plated brass, self-locking with the device locked.
- Dead-bolt: solid nickel-plated brass, single throw with 20 mm projection at the centre of the latch.
- Ejector: nickel-plated steel, separate from the latch to ensure the correct working of the lock even if there is vertical adjustment between the lock and the striker (caused by weather changes).
- Cylinders: solid brass, fixed internal, fixed external (or loose, for painted versions with galvanized base).
- Keys: supplied with 3 Viro profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- if the dead-bolt is inserted, the lock can only be opened with the key;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
- Striker: steel, adjustable height to compensate for any vertical adjustment between the lock and the striker. Self-lubricating nylon support in contact with the ejector.
- Supplied with: galvanized steel striker, brass cylinder ring nut (for versions with loose external cylinder), galvanized steel roof-plate with striker plate (item 8992.0600) (for galvanized versions), Allen key for backset adjustment and fixing screws.