ABLOY EL402 Electric Solenoid Bolt Lock FREE UK SHIPPING!
The ABLOY EL402 electric solenoid bolt lock is used for the narrow interior doors of businesses and educational buildings. The electric solenoid includes a special double action bolt for quick and easy use for a cost-effective solution without compromising performance.
By: ASSA ABLOY
The ABLOY EL402 solenoid bolt is a narrow door lock available Electric Locking Systems, with field adjustable voltage and back sets is with double action bolt. The EL402 can be controlled by a variety of electrical impulse generating equipment such as card readers, keypads and timers. The locks can be connected to automatic swing door operators and are an excellent solution for access control systems. The new revolutionary adjustable backset feature offers unique flexibility that’s never been available before. Because of its symmetrical trigger bolt, ABLOY EL402 can be used in double swing doors. The ABLOY lock can always be opened mechanically by key or by thumb turn and the bolt deadlocks automatically when the door closes.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure configuration
- Non-handed symmetrical trigger bolt
- Visual lock status indicator
- Immediate release of deadlocking
- Push or pull operation
- Wide operating voltage
- Adjustable back set between 25 – 35 to suit most narrow style applications.
- Office and business premises
- exit doors with push pad PPE004
- doors with door automatics
- suitable for swinging doors
- NOT for fire rated doors
- NOT for doors with seals
- Pull handles on both sides of the door: door can be opened by pushing or pulling when the electrical control is on (access control system).
- Emergency exit doors will have door pull handle outside, inside push pad operates the lock to give access to BS EN179.
Order the ABLOY EL402 online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.