ACT 10 Digital Keypad
Discover the ACT 10 digital keypad made of vandal resistant die cast zinc with backlit stainless-steel keys, ideal for door and gate access control.
The ACT 10 digital keypad at Electric Locking Systems is a sturdy and durable unit. The pin only digital keypad is for standalone doors, a multiple purpose product including access control, door monitoring and interlock applications. The keypad allows 10 user codes, 2 output relays for 2 doors and 2 user groups.
The ACT 10 keypad can be used with a flush kit or weather shield.
ACT 10 Specification:
- Operating Voltage: 12/24 Volts AC/DC
- Current Consumption: 40/120 mA
- Weight: 700 grams
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 138 x 87 x 37 mm
- Mounting: Surface or Flush
- Installation: Indoor or Outdoor
ACT 10 keypad features:
- push to exit input
- incorrect code lockout
- door monitoring / contact input
- tamper output
- fire alarm override
- toggle mode
- 12 – 24 Volt AC / DC supply
- 2 x 5 amp, 30 Volt DC relays
- 2 x 100 mA Darlington Driver outputs
- zinc diecast housing, stainless steel keys
- keypad backlighting
- indoor / outdoor (IP54)
Order the ACT 10 digital keypad online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.