ACTpro Enterprise Software
View the ACTpro Enterprise Software to manage ACT door access control systems.
The ACTpro Enterprise Software at Electric Locking Systems is used to manage ACT door access control systems. It is simple to use and can be scaled from 1 to 1000’s of doors and people.
ACTpro Enterprise Software has been developed as a role based platform with different modules depending on the user type. The functionality available to each user is specific to their own needs enhancing the overall security of the system.
• ACT Install – used by the installer to set up controllers, readers and user profiles
• ACT Monitor – used by the security guard to view and monitor alarm events
• ACT Manage – used by system administrators to facilitate the many database changes required on a day to day basis
• Intuitive & easy to use software; similar look & feel to a web browser experience.
• Role based software with modules for the Security Guard, Administrator & Installer
• Wizard & quick start buttons for common tasks
• Sitemaps with animated icons for door activity
• Design and Print ID Cards
• System Alarm Acknowledgment
• Activate/deactivate intruder alarm
• Alert notifications including Break Glass, Door Ajar, Door Forced, Supply Voltage and Fire Alarm Activation
• Fire alarm interface including muster reporting on fire event
• Seamless integration with 3rd party software products using the ACT API
• Milestone Integration (additional module)
• Utilises the power & scalability of Microsoft SQL server