Adams Rite 7100 Electric Strike for Single Leaf Aluminium Doors
View the Adams Rite 7100 electric strike mortice lock for aluminium single leaf doors with flat face plate, 907kg holding force, non handled.
OTHER OPTIONS 24VDC AND DOUBLE MONITORED VERSIONS AVAILABLE TO SPECIAL ORDER PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL
By: Adams Rite
The Adams Rite 7100 electric strike mortice lock for aluminium single leaf doors at Electric Locking Systems has a flat face plate, 907kg holding force, and is non handled. The lock can be set to fail safe or fail secure without extra equipment. (DC power required for fail safe)
The Adams Rite 7100 Series is for remote use access control of any door equipped with Adams Rite 4700 series (or similar) deadlatch. The 7100 has flat faceplates for installing in the frame of a single action single leaf doors.
• Suitable for use on aluminium doors
• Facility to change duty from fail-safe to fail secure and vice-versa
• The compact mechanism fits into an aluminium jamb section as shallow as 44.45mm
• Electrical actuation unlocks the strike jaw, releasing the latchbolt so the door can be opened without operating the latch itself
• The 7100 series have flat faceplates for mounting in the frame of a single action single leaf doors.
• 907kg holding force (2000lbs)
• Round corners of faceplate to aid installation into aluminium doors
• 3 year guarantee
• Current Draw: 12vAC=1.48A, 12vDC=0.332A,
• 24vAC=0.74A, 24vDC=0.19A (nominal).
• DC intermittent and continuous units are silent,
• AC intermittent units “buzz” on operation
• Voltage Tolerance: ±10%.
• Powered by: Internal solenoid
• Monitoring: (Optional) Single: Latch only, Double: Latch & solenoid.
• Duty: Fail-safe or fail-secure (convertible without additional parts). DC power supply required for fail-safe operation.
• Jaw Strength: 907kg (2000lbs).
• Case: 85.6mm x 28.6mm x 41.6mm. Zinc aluminium alloy.
• Mechanism: Stainless steel internal blocking mechanism
• Strike Opening: 36.5mm x 15.9mm x 12.7mm. Stainless steel bolt retainer jaw.
• Door gap: Minimum 3mm (1⁄8″), operational door gap 3-5mm.
• Faceplate: Aluminium. 123.7mm x 31.8mm. Flat.
• Finishes: Satin Anodised Aluminium
• Subcover: Basic subcover lip will suit a 44.45mm (1 3⁄4″) thick door that closes flush with jamb edge.For extended bolt-on subcovers see ordering codes.
• Standards: ANSI/BHMA 156.5 Grade 1. UL Listed for burglary resistance