Adams Rite 7113 Electric Strike Mortice Lock
View the Adams Rite 7113 electric strike mortice lock with flat satin chrome faceplate, 907kg holding force, non handed for wooden or metal doors.
By: Adams Rite
The Adams Rite 7113 electric strike mortice lock at Electric Locking Systems has a flat satin chrome faceplate, 907kg holding force and is non handed for wooden or metal doors.
• Square corners to the faceplate makes it suitable for use on timber and steel doors
• Facility to change duty from fail-safe to fail secure and vice versa
• The 7113 features a narrower faceplate than the 7110 series and is particularly suited to 44mm thick timber doors
• Electrical actuation unlocks the strike jaw, releasing the latchbolt so the door can be opened without operating the latch itself
• 907kg holding force (2000lbs)
• Guarantee 3 years
• Current Draw: 12vAC=1.48A, 12vDC=0.332A, 24vAC=0.74A, 24vDC=0.19A (nominal). DC intermittent and continuous units are silent, AC intermittent units “buzz” on operation.
• Voltage Tolerance: +/- 10%
• Powered by: Internal solenoid
• Monitoring: (Optional) Single: Latch only, Double: Latch & solenoid.
• Duty: Fail-safe or fail-secure (convertible without additional parts). DC power supply required for fail-safe operation.
• Jaw Strength: 907kg (2000lbs).
• Case: 85.6mm x 28.6mm x 41.6mm. Zinc aluminium alloy.
• Mechanism: Stainless steel internal blocking mechanism.
• Strike Opening: 36.5mm x 15.9mm x 12.7mm. Stainless steel bolt retainer jaw.
• Door gap: Minimum 3mm, operational gap 3-5mm
• Faceplate: Steel. 201.6mm x 31.8mm. Flat, square cornered.
• Finishes: Satin chrome (other finishes may be available on request).
• Subcover: Basic subcover lip will suit a 44.45mm (1 3⁄4″) thick door that closes flush with jamb edge. For extended bolt-on subcovers see ordering codes.
• Standards: ANSI/BHMA 156.5 Grade 1. UL Listed for burglary resistance.