Alpro EL900 Electric ANSI Strike Release
The EL900 ANSI electric door strike is a compact electric strike with long or short faceplates for use in metal and timber applications.
The EL900 ANSI electric door strike is a compact electric strike with long or short faceplates for use in metal and timber applications. An extension lip is also included within the kit. It has a 35mm deep, compact stainless steel body design.
This electric strike is further available with or without monitoring and a full fixing kit is also supplied.
- Innovative function change over
- Compact Body
- Low Current Consumption
- Accessories supplied as standard
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Compact body design – 35mm depth
- Innovative function change over from fail secure (PTO)/fail open (PTL)
- Low current consumption
- Long and short ANSI stainless steel faceplates supplied as standard
- 25mm extension supplied as standard
- Mounting Kit supplied as standard
- Power consumption and current draw
- 12vDC – 300mA
- 24vDC – 150mA
- Red + Blue NC
- 12vDC – Green C
- Red Yellow
- The EL900 can be used in either fail open (PTL) or fail secure (PTO) mode. Simply ensure that the screw is positioned in either hole as per the illustration and either function can be achieved. Retain the screw for future use (PTO).