Alpro EB1001 Solenoid Electric Bolt Lock
View the ALPRO EB1001 solenoid electric bolt lock for remote access and exit control of most timber and metal doors, that slide, swing and can perform double actions. Fit into the frame or in the door – includes LED bolt indicator.
The Alpro EB1001 is available as a fail safe, dual monitored 12V DC electric bolt lock. We stock the following:
- 12vDC electric bolt lock in Fail open/PTL. Product code: EB1001/34MM/R1
- Surface mounting kit in chromated steel. Product code: EB1001/SMHKIT 34MM
Features of the Alpro remote access lock:
- Concealed mortise mounting
- Auto relock function
- Door & bolt position sensor
- Versatile installation
- 3 Year guarantee
- Will work with access control and door entry systems
Stainless steel bolt (15mm diameter and throw) and strike plate provide secure locking. A stainless-steel dress plate is provided to cover the brushed aluminium faceplate.
- Voltage 12v DC±15%
- Activating current 1000mA
- Holding current 250mA
- Continuously rated solenoid
- Fully protected against transient & reverse polarity
- Door position switch
- Bolt position indicator
The Alpro EB1001 is designed to provide concealed high security locking on any single or double action, hinged or sliding door in timber or metal for vertical or horizontal mounting.
Auto Relock Function:
Can be set for 0, 3, 6 or 9 seconds
Order the ALPRO EB1001 high security lock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.