Alpro EB250 Solenoid Bolt Mortice Lock
View the ALPRO EB250 solenoid bolt mortice lock for remote access and exit control of timber doors.
The ALPRO EB250 electric solenoid bolt lock allow for both remote access and exit control of most timber and metal doors. It is also suitable for sliding or swing, single or double action operations. It can be fitted in the frame or in the door. With concealed mortise mounting and slimline styling the bolts suit most narrow stile aluminium doors and narrow profile joinery.
• High Physical Security
• Robust Construction
• Auto Relock Function
• Multiple Voltage Input
• 3 Year Guarantee
• Will work with access control and door entry systems
High Physical Security
• Holding force 1,000kg – Bolt throw 14mm,
• All stainless steel bolt of 14mm diameter, linkages and springs. 3mm stainless steel faceplate and strike plates with fully enclosed mechanism.
• Designed to provide concealed high security locking on any single or double action, hinged or sliding door in timber or metal for vertical or horizontal mounting.
• EB250 210mm(L) x 25mm(W) x 43mm(H)
• Back box 160mm(L) x 22mm(W) x 40mm(H)
• EB250KO 230mm(L) x 25mm(W) x 43mm(H)
• Back box 180mm(L) x 22mm(W) x 40mm(H)
Multiple Voltage Input
• Any voltage from 12v DC/24v DC. Complete withbuilt in transient and reverse polarity protection and continuously rated solenoid.
Low Current Consumption
• Volts Current – Activate Current – Hold
• 12vDC 740mA 120mA
• 24vDC 120mA 70mA
Auto Relock Function
• Can be set to 0, 3, 6 or 9 seconds (DIP switch)
• EB250 – Dual monitoring – Door position switch/bolt position switch
• EB250KO – Triple monitoring – Door position switch/bolt position switch/keyposition switch