Securitron M82 Magnalock Assa Abloy
The ASSA ABLOY Securitron M82 Magnalock is a high security magnetic lock with an impressive holding force of 1800lbs, automatic dual voltage and magnetic bond sensing function. Applications include prisons, detention facilities and as a magnetic gate or fence lock for large, high security purposes.
View the Securitron M82 magnetic lock at Electric Locking Systems. It packs 1800lbs of holding force for the ultimate in Magnalock® reliability with automatic dual voltage and magnetic bond sensing function as standard.
Please note we stock the following types from the Securitron M82 range:
- M82B – M82 Magnalock- 12/24VDC, Face Drilled, MB
- M82FB – M82 Magnalock- 12/24VDC, Face Drilled, MBS
- M82FGB – M82 Magnalock- 12/24VDC, Face Drilled, Gate Conduit, MBS
- For further product and installation information please see the product information tab above.
Please call us to order the the other variations of the M82 magnalock below:
- M82BD – M82 Magnalock- 12/24VDC, MBS, DPS
- M82B-SS – M82 Magnalock- 12/24VDC, MBS w/ Split Strike
- M82FBD – M82 Magnalock- 12/24VDC, Face Drilled, MBS, DPS
- M82FGBD – M82 Magnalock- 12/24VDC, Face Drilled, Gate Conduit, MBS, DPS
- M82GB – M82 Magnalock- 12/24VDC, Gate Conduit, MBS
- M82GBD – M82 Magnalock- 12/24VDC, Gate Conduit, MBS, DPS
Preferred and recognised by industry experts for installations on airports, military bases, railway crossings, prisons and detention facilities where a high level of secure locking is required.
The M82 high security lock excels on large, high security gates and can work in conjunction with all access control systems or entry phone systems, in all weather conditions.
Simple to fit and easy to operate offering reliability, high durability and low-maintenance with a reassuring lifetime no fault warranty.
Ideal for outdoor traffic control the Securitron M82 electromagnetic lock is ideal for traffic control in high-use areas within secured or monitored perimeters. With unsurpassed durability, the M82 magnetic lock will last long after most buildings wear out.
- Patented instant release circuit – no residual magnetism
- Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
- Fully sealed electronics – tamper proof and weatherproof
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (us32d/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to mil specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening type include mounting brackets, housings and dress covers
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Automatic dual voltage – no field adjustment required
- Bondstat magnetic bond sensor standard
- Integrated door position switch, conduit and face mount models available
- Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2″ female – 3/4″ male
- Ul listed
- Magnacare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- Holding force: 1800 lbs. [816 kg]
- Current draw and voltage: 350ma at 12vdc; 200ma at 24vdc
- Operating temperature: -40 to +140f [-40 to +60c]
- Shipping weight: 16 lbs.
Order the ASSA ABLOY Securitron M82 series holding force magnalock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.