CISA Booster & Booster Plus Unit
Discover the voltage adapter CISA Booster Unit and CISA Booster Plus Unit to switch standard CISA locks into electronic door locks with timers or hold back facilities.
The booster voltage adapter unit by CISA offers great flexibility to electric locks by allowing users to adapt voltage and allow operation with 12V DC, 24V DC, 24V AC as well as the normal 12V AC.
If the lock is being used in conjunction with an Entryphone with low input 250mA or undersized power supply the booster guarantees enough power supply to the lock. If being used with the ElettriKa lock range, it is housed under the lock case cover. The functions booster is an electronic circuit that allows the following functions to be added to the ElettriKa series locks:
- Voltage adapter for voltages other than 12V AC. The booster guarantees proper operation also with voltages of 12V DC, 24V DC, 24V AC.
- Reduced input. For all those installations where loads with low current input are needed (for example, interphones with a 250mA input).
- Undersized power supply booster guarantees enough power supply to the lock.
- Electric hold open function by installing a switch parallel with/to the opening push-button, the lock can be kept in a continual operable state, i.e. Always open with a hold-open function.
- Booster is installed directly on the frame of ElettriKa; it is hidden beneath the case cover and does not impair the product appearance and aspect. Installation on other electrically operated locks
- Booster can also be installed on other types of electrically operated locks (except electric strikers) positioned as close as possible to the lock (except the hold open device).
In addition to the CISA Booster unit the CISA Booster Plus does the following:
BOOSTER PLUS is a new, advanced type of BOOSTER (see product information tab) that comes complete with a microswitch coil that allows the following functions to be added to CISA Elettrika:
- Timing of the opening command
BOOSTER PLUS is used to make a CISA Elettrika lock into an electronic door lock with timber, to enable the choice of opening times among the 5 different times available. This means that once the electric control button is pressed and released, CISA Elettrika remains powered for the set time and the door/gate can be opened. After the time set has elapsed, CISA Elettrika re-closes automatically.
- Door state signal
BOOSTER PLUS provides a signal that is activated each time the door is not securely closed. This signal can be connected to a led or to an alarm system.
- Electric hold open function
BOOSTER PLUS also enables an electric hold-open function, i.e. it permits to have CISA Elettrika in a continual operable state by keeping the opening command active. CISA Elettrika will re-close automatically after power is off.
- BOOSTER PLUS has all the characteristics of a Booster (see the relevant page).
Installation on CISA Elettrika locks
- BOOSTER PLUS is installed directly on the frame of the CISA Elettrika locks; it is hidden beneath the case cover and does not impair the product appearance and aspect.
Order the CISA Elettrika booster and booster plus unit online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.