Deedlock Electric Power Supply
Power your electric lock with a Deedlock electric lock power supply unit with various amp and voltage for entry control systems.
The Deedlock electric lock power supply unit at Electric Locking Systems with various amp and voltage is ideal for entry control systems. This unit gives regulated power to run your electric lock, keypad for your door/gate access control entry systems, also has a charge facility for battery back-up (sold separately, els-7.0 ah 12v rechargeable battery, see rechargeable batteries) this enables operation during power cut. These high efficiency and cost-effective units are ideal for use in intruder, access control and general security applications.
- High efficiency electronics for reduced running costs and lower operating temperatures.
- Installer safe design with all high voltage electronic fully shrouded.
- Full electronic short circuit and overload protection on load output under mains operation
- Mains transient protection
- Lid open and REAR anti-vandal tamper detection
- Green Mains present LED
- Red Fault LED power supply units are all switch mode units with either 1A, 2A, 3A or 5A.
- The power supply units meet the essential requirements of the following European Directives:-
- Low Voltage 2006/95/EC
- WEEE 2002/96/EC
- RoHS 2002/95/EC
Order the Deedlock electric lock power supply online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.