Deedlock Slimline Magnetic Locks
Deedlock slimline maglocks are mini sliding door magnetic locks featuring 500lbs of holding force in a compact casing that’s easy to install.
Purchase Deedlock slimline single or double mini magnetic locks at Electric Locking Systems in monitored and unmonitored versions, with a surprisingly powerful holding force of 500lbs. These small maglocks will work as part of a standalone 1 door access control system with just a keypad and press to exit button or part of a more sophisticated multi door system. Features of the Deedlock slimline magnetic locks are the continuous housings provided to improve aesthetics for high quality installations, with a satin anodised aluminium finish.
We stock the following versions:
- AEM10001 – Slimline Mini Single Magnetic Lock Unmonitored
- AEM10002 – Slimline Mini Single Magnetic Lock Monitored
- AEM10003 – Slimline Mini Double Magnetic Lock Unmonitored
- AEM10004 – Slimline Mini Double Magnetic Lock Monitored
Deedlock mini maglocks are quick and simple to install on timber, metal and various types of doors. View our range of Deedlock brackets which make the maglock suitable for outward or inward opening doors. Please see product information for brackets installation information but feel free to contact us for advice on either the brackets or installation.
- Slimline profile produces a neat installation
- Suitable for single or double doors, inward or outward opening
- Holding force up to 500 lbs (270Kgs) per door leaf (dependent on installation)*
- Dual voltage 12/24 v DC, selectable on-site
- CE marked
- Satin anodised aluminium finish
- Monitored versions available
- Safety bolts which prevent magnet from detaching from bracket
*Please note, the holding force of all electromagnetic locks is dependent on the specific installation details. Figures quoted are therefore nominal.
Order the Deedlock mini sliding door magnetic locks online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.