Trimec ES8000 V Electric Bolt Mortice Lock Surface Housing FREE UK SHIPPING!
The Trimec ES8000 V electric bolt mortice lock and surface mounting kit
The ES8000, also known as the V lock, is a high torque motorised door and electric bolt mortice lock by lock experts Trimec. The bolt moves from the vertical position when open to the horizontal state when locked – as the strike plate is a V shape it pulls the door into alignment with the lock. Choose whether to have the high torque motorised bolt hidden from view or surface mounted when installing. The Trimec ES8000 features the world’s first fail-open motorised door lock mechanism which eliminates the need and cost of an additional key override function. The electric mortice lock features a slim design with classic satin stainless-steel faceplate, and significant 7mm overall (+/- 3.5mm) door misalignment tolerance. The ES8000 Trimec V lock has a great aesthetic appearance and is easy to install.
We stock the following versions:
- ES8001 V-Lock 12-24vdc Fail Safe 30mm F/P – 118001-010
- ES8002 V-Lock 12-24vdc Fail Secure 30mm F/P – 118002-010
- ES8000 V-Lock Glass door housing (Incl dress plate & fixing tape) – 218000-000
For more information about other variants of the ES8000, please contact us:
- ES8001 V-Lock 12-24vdc Fail Safe 30mm F/P – Scec Endorsed – 118001-100
- ES8002 V-Lock 12-24vdc Fail Secure 30mm F/P – Scec Endorsed – 118002-100
- ES8000 V-Lock strike plate with magnet (spare part) – 218000-003
- Side load – Pre-load Capable Lock will unlock with up to 15kg of side pressure, when wired in 3 wire mode. (1 x Permanent Power, (positive 12-24Vdc) wire. Negative (0 volt return) wire, and 1 x Switching input (positive 12-24Vdc) wire
- Door misalignment of up to 3.5mm +/-
- Power to Lock (Fail Safe) / Power to Open (Fail Secure) field configurable
- High torque Motorised locking and unlocking (3 wire mode)
- High Speed Operation. Unlocks in less than 1 second
- Surface Mount Accessory Kit. Ideal for 180° swing through glass door applications
- Multiple Orientation – Interior Doors Can be mounted vertically or horizontally (For exterior doors ES8000 must be mounted horizontally)
- Misaligned doors
- Timer doors
- Glass doors
Standards and Compliance
- SCEC Endorsed (Intruder Resistant Bracket Required)
- Successfully fire rated up to 4hrs on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905.1. 2005 Part 1: Fire resistant door sets).
- CE Approved
The Trimec ES8000 lock must be a high torque motorised bolt with Preload tolerance. The strike plate must be shaped in a V format to accommodate for misaligned doors. Lock will unlock with up to 15kg of side pressure and will be powered with 12-24v and draw no more than 1000mA. The motorised door lock must be configurable for Power to Lock (Fail Safe) or Power to Open (Fail Secure). The electric lock must be triggered with a magnet positioned in strike plate and be monitored for locked unlocked and door position.
ES8000 V-Lock Technical Information
|Voltage||12 to 24Vdc, Voltage Tolerance 12V (+15% – 0%) 24V(+/- 15%)|
|Current||Minimum 1 Amp Regulated Supply|
|Monitoring||COM NO NC Voltage free changeover contacts rated at 48 dc/100mA|
|Security||Passed S3 (AS4145.2 -1993)|
|Strength||Maximum 1000kg (with supported strike plate)|
|Side Load||Side Load rated: Motorised Unlocking – 15kg max at bolt Fail Safe Unlocking – 3kg max at bolt|
|Environment||Operational temperature range -20°C to + 60°C|
|Lock Body||Stainless Steel Lock Body and Faceplate|
|Bolt||11mm diameter 20.5mm projection|
Order the Trimec ES8000 V mortice lock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.