Vanderbilt V42 Keypad FREE UK SHIPPING!
View the Vanderbilt V42 keypad, formerly known as the Bewator Siemens Codelock K42, has a capacity of two four code options for indoor & outdoor mounting. Compact and easy to use, the door or gate keypad features a modern design and is known as one of the best selling keypads in the world.
Choose the Vanderbilt V42 keypad at Electric Locking Systems as your security keypad door entry system. Its IP55 rating, dual 12V-24V DC voltage allows 2 user codes so that one can be held my residents and another by a landlord, for example. All settings are made directly in the unit.
Features of the Vanderbilt V42 keypad:
- Operating voltage: 12 to 24 VAC/DC
- Current consumption: 8 mA in standby
- Inputs: Exit button requests with delay. Two separate for code disable.
- Outputs: Voltage-free relay contact, max. 1 A, 28 VDC.
- Opening time: 1–30 sec.
- Code capacity: Two four-digit codes
- Environment: Indoor or outdoor use (IP54 design). In very exposed locations, use SH2 or SH1 rain cover.
- Housing protection: IP54 design
- Housing: Cast metal with stainless steel buttons and security lock.
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 80 x 140 x 40 mm
- Weight: 0.72 kg
- Operation temperature: -35 to +55 °C
Order the electronic access control keypad online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.