Viro V9083 Electric Lock with Push Button
View the Viro V9083 electric lock with push button, rotating dead bolt and double function.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN ANTHRACITE PAINTED FINISH SEE PHOTO TO LEFT.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN ANTHRACITE PAINTED FINISH SEE PHOTO ABOVE
The Viro V9083 electric lock at Electric Locking Systems is ideal for external installations to work in conjunction with automation and entry phone/access control systems, with the added convenience of the mechanical push button locking release.
The V9083 electric lock with push button is suitable for manual or automatic outside doors and drive-through gates and is interchangeable with the previous v90 (7920 series) and v83 (7910 series) electric locks. It is standard supplied with the service function and, by simply removing an internal part, can also operate with the security function. Characteristics and finish make it ideal for installation even in surroundings subject to considerable temperature ranges.
• Installation: horizontal.
• Bac kset: adjustable 50-60-70-80 mm, by means of a simple operation using the Allen key provided.
o Service (standard): the lock opens with the electric impulse and only resets once the door/gate has been opened and then closed. It is therefore suitable for use with door closers and/or all types of automation systems.
o Security (selected by manually removing an internal part): the lock opens only when electric impulse and manual or automatic pressure are applied simultaneously. It is therefore not advisable to use it with a door closer and/or unsuitable automation systems.
• Double replaceable coil: which distributes the load uniformly and ensures a long working life.
• Voltage: standard 12v ac (on request 12v dc; 24v ac or dc).
• Case: one-piece galvanized steel.
• Cover with handle: galvanized steel.
• Push button: brass, with nylon cylinder ring nut/push button.
• Rotating dead-bolt: aisi 304 inox stainless steel high resistance, double tightness dead-bolt.
• Cylinders: solid brass, fixed internal, fixed external.
• Keys: supplied with 3 Viro profile nickel-plated brass keys.
o If the key is turned from the inside, it is possible to:
§ Block or activate the button function;
§ Block or activate the “dogging device” function;
o Brass pins;
o Mushroom brass counter pins, pick-resistant;
o Phosphor bronze pin springs.
• Striker: galvanized steel, to ensure the correct working of the lock even if there is vertical adjustment between the lock and the striker (caused by weather changes).
• Supplied with: galvanized steel striker for horizontal installation, Allen key for back set adjustment and fixing screws.
• Packaging: single box.