Securefast SBL700.S Easy Code Push Button Mechanical Digital Lock with Large Knob & Passage Mode
The Easy Code range by Securefast includes this Easy Code push button mechanical digital lock with large knob and passage mode for a simple and convenient means for high security.
The Securefast push button door lock is a simple yet highly secure solution from the Easy Code range. Ideal for providing security for low to medium traffic areas such as store rooms, workshops, plant rooms and offices, the Easy Code lock is supplied complete with a 60mm backset deadlocking tubular latch. The deadlocking night latch includes an anti thrust mechanism to prevent the latch bolt from forced entry. The large turn knob on the inside and outside of the unit is universal, so it can be used for left and right hand opening doors. Changing the code of the push button lock can be done whilst the unit is still fitted to the door.
We stock the SBL700.S mechanical digital lock, a Securefast Easy Code with large knob and passage mode. Please note this is a non fire rated version but there are other versions available.
Features and benefits of the Securefast digital lock includes:
- Easy code change without having to remove the unit from the door
- Large turn inside and outside and with lip at the base of the outside unit to pull the door open on outward opening doors
- Over 800 different non-sequential code combinations
- 10 digit non-sequential code, with cancel function button
- Passage function button
- Suitable for timber doors from 40-54mm in thickness
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Compact and robust heavy duty zinc die cast body
- Supplied with 60mm backset deadlocking tubular latch
- Optional 70mm backset latches are available on request
- Spare coding keys are available on request
|Dimensions (mm) H x W x D||175 x 65 x 60|
|Fixing Centres (mm)||130|
|Available Code Buttons||10|
|No. of Digits per Code||1 – 10|
Order the Securefast push button lock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.